Xtreme FileMaker Web Publishing: Mobile, Tablet, Desktop
Build One Site for Multiple Devices
- Ready to use FileMaker 12* sample files
- Detect user devices
- Design for mobile users
- Creating database connections
- Build a functioning example site
Design Once, Publish Once for Multiple Devices.
In today's world, information needs to be fluid. People need access to data on multiple devices. Over 56% of US citizens own a Smartphone and 1 out of every 3 have a tablet. Website design needs to be dynamic with the ability to be instantly supported on desktops, laptops, smartphones and tablets.
You'll learn how to leverage the power of FileMaker Pro to create dynamic websites that optimally display instantly on numerous devices!
In our new book Xtreme FileMaker Web Publishing for Smartphones, Tablets and Desktops, you'll learn how to:
1. Set-up and Configure your FileMaker Pro database for web publishing
2. Set up your website to instantly detect and optimally display pages for the correct devices, whether that be a smartphone, tablet or desktop.
3. Learn how to create web templates that will give your users the best overall experience.
4. Learn how to create a PHP web page that will connect to your hosted FileMaker database.
5. Explore the sample FileMaker website so you can learn how to create device specific websites for any FileMaker 12 database.
6. Learn how to add basic features like: Searching, displaying record sets in detail view and List view, adding a record and deleting records.
Real world application means not only supporting numerous devices, but being able to deliver that content quickly and in an optimized format. This book will show you exactly what you need to do to design powerful and flexible FileMaker websites for you, your clients or the world. Get your copy of Xtreme FileMaker Web publishing and learn how you can create dynamic websites for an ever changing technology driven world.
(Features ready to use FileMaker 12 sample files)
This training book uses a FileMaker 12 database hosted on FileMaker Server 12.
*Your FileMaker database must be hosted on FileMaker Server 12